Friday, March 11, 2011

Multi-tasking

So apparently I'm actually not a girl and I'm really bad at multi-tasking (such as studying and blogging) part of why i haven't been blogging so frequently. So now I'm officially test free I have all the time in the world on my hands, until next term obviously. The other part being because my camera has recently gone to a better cause, well not really, but it's being used by a friend for her art photography assignment. So I suppose that could be seen as a good cause. But it shall be back soon, in the meanwhile I can't stop listening to Michael Jacksons, Heal the World.
Sounds ridiculous, i know. But there's something about this song that makes me want to cry and then save all the humans and animals in the world.

It'll be done one day kids, donchu worry.
I just needa listen a few more times.
You should to




No comments:

Post a Comment